Question about passing a matrix into a function

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by aeson25, Aug 29, 2008.

  1. aeson25

    aeson25

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm trying to pass a matrix into a function.

    I declared a "matrix"

    Code (Text):
    double MyMatrix[14][14];
    I then want to pass it into a function to make it into an identity matrix

    Code (Text):
    void MakeEye(double ** TheMatrix, int size);
    I want to do this for a matrix of any size. Unfortunately I get an error that says:

    Could anyone help?

    aeson25, Aug 29, 2008