question about perl complaint

Giancarlo Bassi

Hi everyone,

Running html2latex I got this:

~/#html2latex

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
LANGUAGE = "italian",
LC_ALL = "",
LC_COLLATE = "C",
LANG = "en_US"
strict.pm did not return a true value at /usr/bin/html2latex line 22.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/bin/html2latex line 22.

With:

localedef --help

Usage: localedef [OPTION...] NAME
or: localedef [OPTION...] [--add-to-archive|--delete-from-archive]
FILE...
or: localedef [OPTION...] --list-archive [FILE]
Compile locale specification

Input Files:
-f, --charmap=FILE Symbolic character names defined in FILE
-i, --inputfile=FILE Source definitions are found in FILE
-u, --repertoire-map=FILE FILE contains mapping from symbolic names to
UCS4
values

I couldn't understand better what I have to change or define.

Can someone give me some hint ?

Thanks a lot.
Giancarlo Bassi