    Can anyone offer anything thoughts or suggestions?

    Thanks
    Shawn Anderson

    Shawn Anderson, Aug 17, 2004

  2. If you enable auditing for privilege usage in secpol.msc,
    you should have the name of the missing privilege in the Security Event Log
    file.

    Use of any included script samples are subject to the terms specified at

    Ivan Brugiolo [MSFT], Aug 18, 2004

  3. The suggestion was a good one, however for some reason no error/failure is
    displayed on any of the systems I am testing on.

    Shawn Anderson, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Thanks but I saw that already :)

    I have verifiied that both the calling process and calling thread have the
    privilege.

    Shawn

    Shawn Anderson, Aug 23, 2004