question about Qt Widget to plot graph

Pawel_Iks

Hello!

I am writing some GUI type program with dialog which plot graphs of
some functions or data from tables. I would like to know if there are
some Widgets or libraries to plot a chart inside Qt? I am looking for
it by Qt Assistant and I found none of them... Maybe someone write
some library which extend Qt?

Ron

Hello!

I am writing some GUI type program with dialog which plot graphs of
some functions or data from tables. I would like to know if there are
some Widgets or libraries to plot a chart inside Qt? I am looking for
it by Qt Assistant and I found none of them... Maybe someone write
some library which extend Qt?

There's a package called Qwt that will probably do what you want
http://qwt.sourceforge.net/

Qtforum.org is probably a better place for Qt information than
comp.lang.c++
by the way.