Question about run-time libraries in VC++

Alex

Hello,

I'm trying to integrate one functionality in MFC application that uses
Multithreaded Debug run-time library (Debug configuration). (VC++,
Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0, both MFC application and .dll)

I implemented this funtionality in .dll file and validated it with Win
32 application that uses Multithreaded Debug DLL run-time library. This
..dll file is also built by using Multithreaded Debug DLL (Debug
configuration) and can not be built in other way, as it uses another
..lib files (I have tried to change this option in Project Settings when
I bulit .dll library)
..
Question is, how I can make this MFC application to use .dll file and
its functions? I have tried to change run-time library of application
to DLL, but only I get are some conflicts with libraries.

Is there a simple way to solve this problem? (hope you understood me)

Best regards people,
Aleksandra