    Thanxs a lot!

    Cheers,
    Marc

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY0JleQ==?=, Jul 27, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY0JleQ==?=

    Marina Guest

    I believe it retrieves the session at the beginning of the request, and then
    saves it back at the end.

    Marina, Jul 27, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWFyY0JleQ==?=

    Brock Allen Guest

    > I believe it retrieves the session at the beginning of the request,
    > and then saves it back at the end.

    Correct. You can reduce that to a single roundtrip by marking your page as
    EnableSessionState="ReadOnly" or "False". ReadOnly will load it, False will
    just update the timeout in the DB.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen