question about sign the oracle jdbc driver jar.

YZ

I have a program can be launched from webstart or applet.
The client need to run a jdbc to a Oracle,...
So i need to send the jdbc jar to client. But webstart only accept a
signed jar to be able to connect to a database.

My question is, Can I sign the pracle jdbc jar by my certificate.
If I do that, where it break the distribution license of Oracle jdbc
jar.If so, any legal way to do it?
Any one have simialr experence?

But if it is not signed, my application will simple can not run.
(Oraclejar is not sigend them, so can't use extension either)

Thanks