Question about SOAP::Lite

Henry

I want to send raw xml with SOAP and have something like this:

my $ns1 = "http://www.vrom.nl/wkpb/stuf";
my $ns2 = "http://www.egem.nl/StUF/StUF0205";
my $ns3 = "http://www.vrom.nl/wkpb0102";

my $method = SOAP::Data
-> attr ({'xmlns:StUF' => $ns2, 'xmlns:wkpb' => $ns3})
-> prefix ('wkpb-stuf')
-> uri ($ns1)
;

my $soap = SOAP::Lite
-> readable (1)
-> proxy ($ep)
-> uri ($ns1)
-> on_action ( sub { return '""';} )
-> call ($method => SOAP::Data->type('xml' => $aanvraag))
;

$aanvraag is the file containing the raw xml.

When I do this I get an SOAP-call:

<soap:Envelope
soap:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
<soap:Body>
<wkpb-stuf:c-gensym2 xmlns:wkpb-stuf="http://www.vrom.nl/wkpb/stuf" xmlns:StUF="http://www.egem.nl/StUF/StUF0205"
xmlns:wkpb="http://www.vrom.nl/wkpb0102"> <StUF:stuurgegevens>
<StUF:berichtsoort>Lk02</StUF:berichtsoort>

How can I get rid of the c-gensym elements?