  1. Ruby Student

    Ruby Student Guest

    I am trying to learn how to use "spreadsheet" so I can create an Excel file=

    Ruby Student, Oct 10, 2009

  2. Ruby Student

    Jim Tobin Guest

    Since no one has posted a reply, and you haven't posted back that you
    fixed this, I'll chime in regardless of the passage of time.

    The error message was saying you didn't install the iconv gem.

    `require': no such file to load -- iconv

    Jim Tobin, Dec 19, 2009

  3. Ruby Student

    Ruby Student Guest

    Wow!
    I have given up on this. I had not fix it yet.
    Thank you for your reply.

    On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Jim Tobin <> wrote:
    > Since no one has posted a reply, and you haven't posted back that you
    > fixed this, I'll chime in regardless of the passage of time.
    >
    > The error message was saying you didn't install the iconv gem.
    >
    > `require': no such file to load -- iconv

    Ruby Student

    Ruby Student, Dec 24, 2009