Question about SVGConverter from org.apache.batik.apps.rasterizer

Dobedani

Dear All,

I am writing a servlet that will convert some SVG files to JPEG format.
A colleague of mine already figured out how to do this from the command
line:
java -jar C:\Usr\Lib\batik\batik-rasterizer.jar
-d pathOfOutputJpg
-m image/jpg
-w 750
-h 562
-q 0.99
-dpi 72
pathToInputSvg > pathToLogfile

All the given parameters are supposed to fit on one line!

In my Java code I want to use the SVGConverter class to do the
conversion. Now my question: I do not see how I can tell the
SVGConverter how many DotsPerInch it should use. I suspect that I need
to use the option PixelUnitToMillimeter for this. I suspect that I have
to convert the dpi - in my case equal to 72 - to something else. Can
anybody explain? TIA

Kind regards,
Dobedani
Wageningen