Question about Tabbed Multi-Page UI WebControls...

The Eeediot

Hello, ASP Gurus!!!

I am trying to set up an ASP.NET page that displays info from multiple queries to multiple databases to assemble a "Customer Profile". This page is displaying purchase history, customer events, technical support events, etc. under multiple tabs using the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll file with the ASP server. The only problem is when I open the page it takes some time to refresh itself because it is performing multiple queries all at once.

I would like to break that down a little to speed up the loading/refresh time. What I was thinking was to *somehow* run the appropriate query when a tab (from Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls) is clicked.

Does anyone know if these tabs support clicked events?

If not, is there a sneaky way around this to make a tab generate a clicked event so I can use it to start running the appropriate query?

Feedback welcome.

TIA...