question about the design of airline websites

John Salerno

Is it just me, or do other people find airline websites extremely poorly
designed? It seems to be a common factor. Is it just something about
them that is difficult? All the fields to fill in for flight
information, etc.? The way it's all processed? These websites always
seem very difficult to navigate, and even to figure out what you're
currently looking at sometimes.

Els

John said:
Is it just me, or do other people find airline websites extremely poorly
designed? It seems to be a common factor. Is it just something about
them that is difficult? All the fields to fill in for flight
information, etc.? The way it's all processed? These websites always
seem very difficult to navigate, and even to figure out what you're
currently looking at sometimes.

I find the EasyJet site extremely easy to use - maybe an exception?