    What if I want to use all three? Just create a fourth with all three
    controls for the @variable?

    Thanks for any help.
    jm, Nov 13, 2007

  2. On Nov 13, 4:56 pm, jm <> wrote:
    > Hi, I have a form that I need to search several with several items,
    > some together and some separate.
    >
    > Say I have a date, lastname, and invoice and I want to search on any
    > of these individually. Do I create three sql data objects and key
    > each object to the correct control?
    >
    > What if I want to use all three? Just create a fourth with all three
    > controls for the @variable?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    You also can build a stored procedure to make a search according to
    the @querytype and @queryvalue. And that stored procedure can be used
    for all of your queries
    Alexey Smirnov, Nov 13, 2007

  3. jm

    jm Guest

    On Nov 13, 11:03 am, Alexey Smirnov <> wrote:
    > On Nov 13, 4:56 pm, jm <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi, I have a form that I need to search several with several items,
    > > some together and some separate.

    > > Say I have a date, lastname, and invoice and I want to search on any
    > > of these individually. Do I create three sql data objects and key
    > > each object to the correct control?

    > > What if I want to use all three? Just create a fourth with all three
    > > controls for the @variable?

    > > Thanks for any help.

    > You also can build a stored procedure to make a search according to
    > the @querytype and @queryvalue. And that stored procedure can be used
    > for all of your queries

    I did a search and didn't see any examples. Do you know a site?
    jm, Nov 13, 2007
  4. jm

    jm Guest

    On Nov 13, 11:03 am, Alexey Smirnov <> wrote:
    > On Nov 13, 4:56 pm, jm <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi, I have a form that I need to search several with several items,
    > > some together and some separate.

    > > Say I have a date, lastname, and invoice and I want to search on any
    > > of these individually. Do I create three sql data objects and key
    > > each object to the correct control?

    > > What if I want to use all three? Just create a fourth with all three
    > > controls for the @variable?

    > > Thanks for any help.

    > You also can build a stored procedure to make a search according to
    > the @querytype and @queryvalue. And that stored procedure can be used
    > for all of your queries

    Are you saying that I send a parameter over something hidden I make
    up that tells it what the querytype is?
    jm, Nov 13, 2007