    Any thoughts are greatly appreciated

    Mikey

    , Jan 24, 2006

  2. diablo Guest

    Hi

    the callback script is simply an ASP page that does not have any html.

    basically the callback from world pay is used to:

    get data from the posted variables
    save to a database
    send an email or two.

    the url looks the same as any other url - but dont make it something that
    other visitors to your site can go to.
    the first thing the page should do is ensure that it is being called by
    worldpay - i.e. do a transaction=yes check

    a page that makes a call to a database - does not show anything on the page.
    e.g.

    ' has transaction occured?
    if Request.Form("transStatus") = "Y" then ' from world pay

    ' save to database
    dim rs, c, orderid, sql
    buyerid = Request.Form("cartid")
    wp_id = Request.Form("transId")

    c = orderdb
    set rs = server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
    sql = "insert into payment_t (TransID, BuyerID, Email, AmountPaid, DT)
    values ("
    sql = sql & "'" & wp_id & "','" & buyerid & "','" & buyer_email & "'," &
    Request.Form("amount")
    sql = sql & ",#" & mydate(now()) & "#)"

    rs.Open sql, c
    set rs = nothing