Question on Data Key Field In Datagrid

Bruce LeMond

This is Visual Basic .NET web forms development

The data key field property in the datagrid allows one field only to be specified and it should be the primary key of the records being displayed in the datagrid. But the primary key consists of 3 fields for the records that I have in the datagrid, and I'm wanting to be able to update the records from the datagrid. Is there anyone who knows how could i get it to recognize the 3 fields in order to do the find on the record for updating

Please advise if I should post this question on another newsgroup and which one

Thanks in advance for your help.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Your post went unanswered. Have you resolved this issue?

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney [ASP.NET MVP]