Question on debug mode

Jokke

When I close the webpage that was openened by running F5 (Debug run) in
Visual Studio 2010, my VS goes out of debug mode at once. Same with a few
collagues. But one guy just stays into debug mode and needs to click the
Stop Debugging button every time (IE and Firefox).

The question: is it an option somewhere in V.S. to stop debugging or not on
closing the browser window that was opened by a debug request, or is an
install problem?

thx for your help