question on DropDownList control.

Tony

hi, a newbie question
I have two dropdownlist controls, one is for years, 2000-2003, the other is
for month, 1-12.

I am supposed to get all the data records in the selected year & month when
i click "submit" button, but the weird thing is I can only get the records
of 01/2000, no matter what year and month i selected from the drop down
list.

and when the page reloaded, the selected items in drop downlist set to year
2000 and month 1.

Who can give me a hint , what is wrong?
I am sure the sql is right.

Thank you so much!!

Tony

am I use it correctly?

String Year = MyDropDownList.SelectedItem.ToString();

String Month = MyDropDownList2.SelectedItem.ToString();