Question on Frequency Response- VHDL AMS

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by Omar, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. Omar

    Omar Guest

    Hello,

    I am using System Vision for modelling in VHDL-AMS and I am
    following the recommended text book "The System Designers Guide
    To VHDL-AMS". I am having a problem in simulating the frequency
    response of a system using transfer functions in the frequency domain.
    I have understood the example in page 417, which demonstrates the
    frequency response using laplace transform functions.

    I tried to plot the following transfer function:-

    S ==1.0/(a2+(b2*(f/100000000.0 ))+(c2*(f/100000000.0 )**2.0));

    and tried to obtain the frequency response similar to that
    demonstrated.

    I also tried using the FREQUENCY provided in the frequency domain
    augmentation set of the VHDL-AMS.

    Could any one please state an example of how it can be done or if
    there is any online resource which demonstrates the same.

    Looking forward for replying.

    Thanking in advance.

    Omar
    Omar, Oct 11, 2004