Question on J2EE deployment

Discussion in 'Java' started by Frederic Pepin, Oct 22, 2003.

  1. Quick answer...Ask your admin if the autoDeploy attribute of the host
    element is set to true.
    If yes, just copy your war file into the application base directory and
    Tomcat will
    automatically deploy your web app (
    http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/host.html#Automatic%2
    0Application%20Deployment ).

    If the value is not set to false, then you will have manually config your
    Context in the server.xml file

    Frederic

    "Jonathan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I don't have problem developping my application, but I'm unable to

    deploy

    Jonathan, Oct 23, 2003