    Inherits="myProj.WebForm1"%>

    There is no WebForm1 anymore?

    Wayne
    Wayne Wengert, May 12, 2004

  2. Wayne  Wengert

    CT Guest

    The class name inside the form has not been changed; it's still WebForm1.

    --
    Carsten Thomsen
    Enterprise Development with VS .NET, UML, and MSF
    "Wayne Wengert" <> wrote in message
    > I built a project in VSNET 2003 and it initially named the first form
    > "WebForm1". I changed the name of the form to "Eval1" but when I look at

    the

    CT, May 12, 2004

  3. Wayne  Wengert

    Sapporo Guest

    I've noticed that Studio doesn't usually propogate changes to the Page
    Directives in the HTML. You need to manually update them yourself. Unless
    I'm missing something, but this is how I've had to do it in the past.

    Sapporo, May 12, 2004