    is the coding below the standard way to do this, or is this just how my
    program does it??

    <!--webbot bot="PurpleText" PREVIEW="hello" -->
    sally jo, Dec 11, 2006

  2. sally jo wrote:

    > is the coding below the standard way to do this, or is this just how
    > my program does it??

    What is your program?

    > <!--webbot bot="PurpleText" PREVIEW="hello" -->

    That is just a comment, and won't do anything in my browsers. What is it
    supposed to do?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Dec 11, 2006

  3. sally jo

    John Hosking Guest

    sally jo wrote:
    > is the coding below the standard way to do this, or is this just how my
    > program does it??
    >
    > <!--webbot bot="PurpleText" PREVIEW="hello" -->

    This is just a FrontPage trick, for doing things within FrontPage. It
    won't help you in a real browser. (Try it!)

    --
    John
    John Hosking, Dec 12, 2006
  4. sally jo wrote:
    > is the coding below the standard way to do this,

    The standard way to do what?

    > or is this just how my
    > program does it??

    What program? Does what?

    You seem to have this confused with alt.psychics.

    Harlan Messinger, Dec 12, 2006