Question re DL and INT16_T return values

CW

I am trying to call a function in Win32 DLL that returns a INT16_T
value. My attempts using both Win32API and DL to invoke the function
both return a value of 47644672. I have no idea how to correctly
decode/interpret this return value. Any suggestions will be
appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

CW

I am trying to call a function in Win32 DLL that returns a INT16_T
value. My attempts using both Win32API and DL to invoke the function
both return a value of 47644672. I have no idea how to correctly
decode/interpret this return value. Any suggestions will be
appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

bump.

Austin Ziegler

...there's no faster way to piss people off than to post a "bump" to a
very busy international mailing list with a thirteen hour delay
between the two. It disinclines people from helping you because
there's a demonstrated rudeness.

This is *not* a forum, although it might look like that to some folks;
this is a mailing list with forum and newsgroup bidirectional
gateways.

-austin