    appreciated.

    Thanks

    Chris

    CW, Mar 5, 2007

  2. CW

    CW Guest

    On Mar 4, 8:27 pm, "CW" <> wrote:
    > I am trying to call a function in Win32 DLL that returns a INT16_T
    > value. My attempts using both Win32API and DL to invoke the function
    > both return a value of 47644672. I have no idea how to correctly
    > decode/interpret this return value. Any suggestions will be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Chris

    bump.

    CW, Mar 5, 2007

  3. On 3/5/07, CW <> wrote:
    > On Mar 4, 8:27 pm, "CW" <> wrote:
    > > I am trying to call a function in Win32 DLL that returns a INT16_T
    > > value. My attempts using both Win32API and DL to invoke the function
    > > both return a value of 47644672. I have no idea how to correctly
    > > decode/interpret this return value. Any suggestions will be
    > > appreciated.

    > bump.

    ...there's no faster way to piss people off than to post a "bump" to a
    very busy international mailing list with a thirteen hour delay
    between the two. It disinclines people from helping you because
    there's a demonstrated rudeness.

    This is *not* a forum, although it might look like that to some folks;
    this is a mailing list with forum and newsgroup bidirectional
    gateways.

    -austin
    --
    Austin Ziegler * * http://www.halostatue.ca/