Question regarding ButtonField.CommandName...

Guest

My webapp has a gridview, and I want to add two ButtonFields to it: 1) one
that highlights the clicked row and takes me to page1.aspx, and 2) one that
highlights the clicked row and takes me to Page2.aspx.
I was thinking of setting these two ButtonFields CommandName to "Select" so
that it adds the functionality of highlighting the row when I click on it.
But how do I know which buttonField the user clicked on? In
gridview.RowCommand event handler, the gridViewCommand will be the same
("Select").
I was also thinking of setting one of them as "Edit", but I would need to
manually add the functionality of highlighting the row, and I haven't found
it.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks.