question regarding DLL file size and performance

Milsnips

Hi there,

i've created an ASP.NEt (VB) website application and had a few questions
regarding the DLL file it creates.

1. Firstly, on occasions when i switch from debug to release, i have noticed
the release size has been bigger. Any explanation on this?
2. my approx DLlL file size is about 500k, everytime i upload it to web
server, it takes about 10-15seconds to re-initialize it. Any way to speed
this up - without moving the codebehind into the aspx page?
3. Is it possible to split the DLL file without having to create separate
projects to break it down?

thanks,
Paul