question regarding modelsim - systemC testbench

Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Sorry if this is not the correct place to post my question, but I really need help, as I am a total newbie in systemC.

I have a question about using modelsim to simulate systemC files .
I am not sure how to build the test bench for programs in systemC and how the simulation Process works.

For example I have a program that I built in systemC – mux_2x4 which
Has 2 inputs of 4 bits each and a 1 bit control that according to its value the output
Receive one of the 2 inputs.

This is the program:

#include "systemc.h"

SC_MODULE (mux_2x4)
{
sc_in < sc_lv<4> > din0, din1;
sc_in < sc_logic > ctr_mux;
sc_out < sc_lv<4> > dout;

void main_proc();
SC_CTOR (mux_2x4)
{
SC_METHOD(main_proc);

sensitive << din0 << din1 << ctr_mux;
}
};

void mux_2x4::main_proc()
{
if (ctr_mux.read() == SC_LOGIC_0)
dout.write(din0.read());
else if (ctr_mux.read() == SC_LOGIC_1)
dout.write(din1.read());
}
I want to build a systemC testbench for this program and run a simulation on modelsim.
Also what can u do with H files since the compiler (unlike Visual studio) will not compile them
Like the cpp files. Can anyone help me please ?
Thanks in advance ,

Dor