Question to Independent IT Consultants

Thornton Brookes

I'm an independent contractor in Toronto and happened across this web site
www.itgta.com. Does anyone out there know who they are and if they are for real?
It sounds like a good idea. Does anybody have any information about them or know
of someone who registered with them?

....Thorton

Paxton

Thornton Brookes said:
I'm an independent contractor in Toronto and happened across this web site
www.itgta.com. Does anyone out there know who they are and if they are for
real?
It sounds like a good idea. Does anybody have any information about them
or know
of someone who registered with them?

...Thorton

They don't provide a contact telephone number on their site. Score *one* in
the dodgy column.