    Web.Config.

    Now is this basically due to Framework mismatch.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=, Aug 1, 2007

  2. On Aug 1, 6:26 pm, Manny Chohan
    <> wrote:
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > I am trying to fix a tricky situation at our LAB. We have two servers:
    > Server 1 with Framework 1.1.4 and Server 2 with 2.0 framework. Our main Site
    > runs on 1.1.4 framework. We have created second site in 2.0 and loaded on
    > server 2.
    >
    > In IIS, we created Virtual Directory with Network Directory access to the
    > disk on server 2. Permissions are configured too.

    What ASP.NET version is configured for applicationname on server1?

    Alexey Smirnov, Aug 1, 2007

  3. 1.1.4

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFubnkgQ2hvaGFu?=, Aug 2, 2007
  4. On Aug 2, 2:12 pm, Manny Chohan
    <> wrote:
    > 1.1.4

    May I ask you why? You have a web application designed for .NET2, so
    you should go to the virtual directory properties in IIS on the server
    1, create an application (if it's not done) and go to the ASP.NET tab
    and change 1.1 to ASP.NET 2. I suppose that helps to run the
    application

    Alexey Smirnov, Aug 2, 2007