    From: Aditi Meher <>
    Date: Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 11:55 AM
    Subject: Question
    To: Jonathan Gardner <>

    Hello

    I am using ubuntu operating system,i am using python and self app for
    DB storage.

    I hv already mentioned in my question that i want to display 10
    records out of 100,how to create buffer to store remaining records
    which i am not displaying.

    I know the logic,but my language of sytax is not good so i want actual
    code please can u mail it to me.

    I have created DB using self app and after that created table using
    python into DB, i hv also inserted the records into it using python.

    please reply.

    Aditi Meher, Oct 14, 2008