Questions About JTable Cell Editing?

Discussion in 'Java' started by RC, Dec 7, 2006.

  1. RC

    RC Guest

    I am try to edit my table three columns:

    Observation Time, Value and Mode where they are
    Timestamp, Double and String.

    My first question is do I need to create three
    different DefaultCellditors, one for Timestamp, one
    for Double and one for String?

    Because I am thinking use JFormattedTextField instead just JTextField,
    which I can force user type in correct Timestamp format and Double
    digits.

    I went to this page

    http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/uiswing/components/table.html

    But I couldn't find some sample codes.
    I also checked out Sun's TableDemo.java in SwingSet2. I only
    found JComboBox CellEditor codes.

    Can someone out there point me some sample codes how to create
    some table cell editor?
    Thank Q very much in advance!

    RC, Dec 7, 2006