    I also noticed Source Control options in the IDE, but I've heard that these
    options refer to a new product that Microsoft offers at an additional cost.
    Does anyone have more information about this?

    Jason Barnett, Sep 14, 2005

  2. http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/p...x?pull=/library/en-us/dnvsent/html/vssmap.asp

    Jeremy Chapman, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Thank you. Based on this article and other articles in the msdn library,
    I've found that there is a plug-in for integrating VSS with Visual Studio.
    Do you know how that plug-in can be installed?

    Jason Barnett, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Nevermind... I've since found that if you open Visual Studio and select
    "Tools->Options->Source Control" (making sure the options dialog has "Show
    all settings" checked), then you can switch the source control plug-in to
    Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.

    Jason Barnett, Sep 16, 2005