    3. Do I have to install Architect?

    Thanks!
    CM
    CM, Sep 24, 2003

  2. Hi CM,

    Thanks for posting to the newsgroup.

    > 1.What is the correct sequence to install .Net 2003?

    If you're going to develop using ASP.NET, it's easiest if you install VS.NET
    2003 after you've installed IIS.
    If you already have VS.NET 2002 and MSDN Library installed, you should
    uninstall the MSDN Library, install VS.NET 2003, then re-install the MSDN
    Library.

    Also, see below.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/productinfo/sysreqs/default.aspx

    > 3. Do I have to install Architect?

    Not sure what you mean by "Architect"...

    The readme files on the installation disks that contain the information you
    need. See the following link on MSDN to help locate them:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...us/vsintro7/html/vxtbslocatingreadmefiles.asp

    Hope this helps,
    bliz

    --
    Jim Blizzard, MCSD .NET
    http://snowstormlife.com/blog

    Your Potential. Our Passion.

    This posting is provided as is, without warranty, and confers no rights.

    "CM" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there:
    > Just cannot find those basic information easily, anyone has the answer

    for:

    Jim Blizzard [MSFT], Sep 24, 2003