Questions on HttpContext

w. jORDAN

Hello ALL!

It is known that there's a HttpContext class in dotnet
framework which provides variable sharing.

I have two questions that i can not get answered in
the SDK. Anyone can be kind enough to tell me the answer?

1. Do variables (Name-Value pairs) in HttpContext travel
between server and client? (i think they don't, right?
If they do, are they encrypted?)

2. How long can the variables hold then (the lifetime)?