    these objects.
    if any one have an idea about that it will be appreciated.

    Thanks....

    terminator, Dec 7, 2004

  2. terminator

    Virgil Green Guest

    "terminator" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    > I want to create a Queue contains many objects (e.g. numbers) then sort
    > these objects.
    > if any one have an idea about that it will be appreciated.

    Comparable and Comparator

    - Virgil

    Virgil Green, Dec 7, 2004

  3. terminator

    Chris Smith Guest

    terminator <> wrote:
    > I want to create a Queue contains many objects (e.g. numbers) then sort
    > these objects.
    > if any one have an idea about that it will be appreciated.

    Then you must not really mean a strict queue, since sorting would be
    antithetical to the purpose of a queue. However, if you just want a
    list of Objects, see java.util.List (and its implementing classes) and
    the java.util.Collections class in the API docs.

    --
    www.designacourse.com

    MindIQ Corporation

    Chris Smith, Dec 8, 2004