Queue of Objects

terminator

Hi,
I want to create a Queue contains many objects (e.g. numbers) then sort
these objects.
if any one have an idea about that it will be appreciated.

Thanks....

Virgil Green

terminator said:
Hi,
I want to create a Queue contains many objects (e.g. numbers) then sort
these objects.
if any one have an idea about that it will be appreciated.

Comparable and Comparator

- Virgil

Chris Smith

terminator said:
I want to create a Queue contains many objects (e.g. numbers) then sort
these objects.
if any one have an idea about that it will be appreciated.

Then you must not really mean a strict queue, since sorting would be
antithetical to the purpose of a queue. However, if you just want a
list of Objects, see java.util.List (and its implementing classes) and
the java.util.Collections class in the API docs.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation