quey conversion from oracle to sqlserver?

ravi

hi friends,
The below given query is work on oracle.Help me out write same query
on sqlserve i want the same resule.
select * from (select trunc(sysdate) + level from dual
2 connect by level <= 10);

TRUNC(SYS
---------
28-OCT-06
29-OCT-06
30-OCT-06
31-OCT-06
01-NOV-06
02-NOV-06
03-NOV-06
04-NOV-06
05-NOV-06
06-NOV-06

10 rows selected.

Lloyd Sheen

ravi said:
hi friends,
The below given query is work on oracle.Help me out write same query
on sqlserve i want the same resule.
select * from (select trunc(sysdate) + level from dual
2 connect by level <= 10);

TRUNC(SYS
---------
28-OCT-06
29-OCT-06
30-OCT-06
31-OCT-06
01-NOV-06
02-NOV-06
03-NOV-06
04-NOV-06
05-NOV-06
06-NOV-06

10 rows selected.

Sql Server does not have the "connect" functionality. Perhaps you could
explain what you are attempting to accomplish.

LS