quey conversion from oracle to sqlserver?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by ravi, Apr 19, 2008.

  1. ravi

    ravi Guest

    hi friends,
    The below given query is work on oracle.Help me out write same query
    on sqlserve i want the same resule.
    select * from (select trunc(sysdate) + level from dual
    2 connect by level <= 10);

    TRUNC(SYS
    ---------
    28-OCT-06
    29-OCT-06
    30-OCT-06
    31-OCT-06
    01-NOV-06
    02-NOV-06
    03-NOV-06
    04-NOV-06
    05-NOV-06
    06-NOV-06

    10 rows selected.

    ravi, Apr 19, 2008

  2. ravi

    Lloyd Sheen Guest

    "ravi" <> wrote in message
    > hi friends,
    > The below given query is work on oracle.Help me out write same query
    > on sqlserve i want the same resule.
    > select * from (select trunc(sysdate) + level from dual
    > 2 connect by level <= 10);
    >
    > TRUNC(SYS
    > ---------
    > 28-OCT-06
    > 29-OCT-06
    > 30-OCT-06
    > 31-OCT-06
    > 01-NOV-06
    > 02-NOV-06
    > 03-NOV-06
    > 04-NOV-06
    > 05-NOV-06
    > 06-NOV-06
    >
    > 10 rows selected.

    Sql Server does not have the "connect" functionality. Perhaps you could
    explain what you are attempting to accomplish.

    LS

    Lloyd Sheen, Apr 19, 2008