Quick bound controls question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Gromit, Jun 28, 2004.

  1. Gromit

    Gromit Guest

    Hi,

    I have a bunch of controls that have their initial values bound to
    database values. On saving, I want the new values the user has selected
    to update the datbase values, but the binding seems to prevent the
    update. When I don't use selected value binding, everything is fine.

    Is there a way of 'unbinding' the controls in the moments after the save
    button has been clicked to allow the new values to be updated? Or is
    there a better way of achieving what I'm trying to do?

    Thanks for any thoughts,

    Gromit

    Gromit, Jun 28, 2004