Quick but Useful Hack, Happy Thanksgiving

Martin Rinehart

Here's a thing I hacked up to make my life easier. It might help you,
too.

http://www.martinrinehart.com/examples/linker.html

I built this in Opera on KDE and I've tested it on Windows: Chrome,
Firefox, MSIE, Opera and Safari. It doesn't run at all on MSIE and I
don't care. Except as noted in the following post, it runs well in all
the others.

SAM

Le 11/26/08 7:10 PM, Martin Rinehart a écrit :
Here's a thing I hacked up to make my life easier. It might help you,
too.

http://www.martinrinehart.com/examples/linker.html

I built this in Opera on KDE and I've tested it on Windows: Chrome,
Firefox, MSIE, Opera and Safari. It doesn't run at all on MSIE and I
don't care. Except as noted in the following post, it runs well in all
the others.

What do you mean by "it runs" ?
I have to click the button [GO] to see something working.

The searchFor() in new links launch always the same request on Google.

Martin Rinehart

SAM said:
The searchFor() in new links launch always the same request on Google.

If you leave the default search, "DOM <tag> <attr> ..." the tag you
entered and the attribute you clicked are part of the search. You may
or may not need to click "go" to populate the table of attributes -
browsers treat Enter differently.

SAM

Le 11/29/08 3:37 PM, Martin Rinehart a écrit :
If you leave the default search, "DOM <tag> <attr> ..." the tag you
entered and the attribute you clicked are part of the search. You may
or may not need to click "go" to populate the table of attributes -
browsers treat Enter differently.

All what I see (perhaps after asked the attributes's table) is when I
click one of these linked attibitutes that would have to launch the
function serchFor with this attribute in argument
The result gaves to me to go to search on Google what was in the text
field instead.

Tryed once more ... that works now ( ? :-( )