quick one (File::Copy)

Paavo P

Are copy and move of File::Copy working recursively.
if I want to move everything from c:\work to c:\temp\sometempdir
so that there will be c:\temp\sometempdir\work ready for zipping?

Tore Aursand

Are copy and move of File::Copy working recursively.

What happened when you tried it? I mean - it's a lot faster to try it out
first, than to write a message here, isn't it?

Paavo P

Tore Aursand said:
What happened when you tried it? I mean - it's a lot faster to try it out
first, than to write a message here, isn't it?

My sys was in state I did not trust it;)
I found my way, that's ok.

btw
found this
http://groups.google.fi/groups?q=copy_tree+steve+group:comp.lang.perl.*&hl=f
i&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.lang.perl.*&selm=uznld49hc.fsf%40wrq.com&rnum=1

should it be in File::Copy module too. And what about Copypath which
directories not already existing?