    Are copy and move of File::Copy working recursively.
    if I want to move everything from c:\work to c:\temp\sometempdir
    so that there will be c:\temp\sometempdir\work ready for zipping?

    Paavo P, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Paavo P

    Tore Aursand Guest

    On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:35:40 +0000, Paavo P wrote:
    > Are copy and move of File::Copy working recursively.

    What happened when you tried it? I mean - it's a lot faster to try it out
    first, than to write a message here, isn't it?

    --
    Tore Aursand <>

    Tore Aursand, Nov 13, 2003

  3. Paavo P

    Paavo P Guest

    "Tore Aursand" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:35:40 +0000, Paavo P wrote:
    > > Are copy and move of File::Copy working recursively.

    > What happened when you tried it? I mean - it's a lot faster to try it out
    > first, than to write a message here, isn't it?
    >

    > --
    > Tore Aursand <>

    My sys was in state I did not trust it;)
    I found my way, that's ok.

    btw
    found this
    http://groups.google.fi/groups?q=copy_tree steve group:comp.lang.perl.*&hl=f
    i&lr=&ie=UTF-8&group=comp.lang.perl.*&selm=uznld49hc.fsf%40wrq.com&rnum=1

    should it be in File::Copy module too. And what about Copypath which
    directories not already existing?

    Paavo P, Nov 14, 2003