    I have a table in frontpage 2000, how do I remove the frame around the table
    so it's not visable.

    Thanks

    Nick, Jun 10, 2005

  2. Nick wrote:
    > I have a table in frontpage 2000, how do I remove the frame around the table
    > so it's not visable.

    Do you mean the boarder? You can remove it with CSS. Go to
    w3schools.com and take an hour to run through the classes there. You
    will be rewarded with the ability to not depend on frontpage to do
    everything for you. Your life (and html) will both be better for it.

    --
    -=tn=-

    Travis Newbury, Jun 10, 2005

  3. Nick

    Nick Guest

    Ok thanks,I will try that. I'm just trying to get rid of some old articles
    and sell it on ebay and trying to create page.

    Oh yeah I meant border, what is CSS?

    Nick, Jun 10, 2005
  4. David Dorward, Jun 10, 2005
  5. Nick

    Joe Mamma Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    >I have a table in frontpage 2000, how do I remove the frame around the
    >table so it's not visable.

    put border="0" after table
    Joe

    Joe Mamma, Jun 11, 2005