Quick Question

Neal

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for
getting
rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find it.
Thanks

If you get caught circumventing the way your space gets paid for, you'll
be booted. Not wise at all.

Best way to avoid banners and popups you don't want is to pony up the
measly $100 a year and get your own domain name and server space. Far
cheaper than some hack to get around advertisement on a free site when you
consider that your hosting will constantly be in jeopardy, and you're just
waiting to get caught and taken down.

Kris

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk said:
Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for getting
rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

So you can rip your free host off? Go find a summer job, so you can pay
for a lousy 20 bucks domain.

TJ

Neal said:
If you get caught circumventing the way your space gets paid for,
you'll be booted. Not wise at all.

Best way to avoid banners and popups you don't want is to pony up the
measly $100 a year and get your own domain name and server space. Far
cheaper than some hack to get around advertisement on a free site
when you consider that your hosting will constantly be in jeopardy,
and you're just waiting to get caught and taken down.

b-b-BUT! ... He's like, "MagicFreebiesUK" and stuff.

How can he be expected to work his "magic" with sensible replies such as
this?

Neal

sorry, exactly TJ I'm always on the blag and i'm pretty goddam magic at
it
too, i take it these sites are pretty hot onto these sort of "crimes"
then?

Posting your reply to your own post instead of the post you're actually
replying to is a crime against conversation.

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for getting
rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find it.
Thanks

Dylan Parry

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk said:
i take it these sites are pretty hot onto these sort of "crimes" then?

Theft is theft. Don't try to belittle a crime just because it's only a
"measly banner" that you are trying to remove.

TJ

What the hell does, "on the blag" mean? I'm not familiar with the term.

Somehow? I don't think it cares.
Take me down!!

No need. You'll do that soon enough all by yourself I suspect.

Besides? You haven't done anything "wrong", and you're too stupid to figure
out how to break a frame.

No more need be said.

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk

TJ said:
What the hell does, "on the blag" mean? I'm not familiar with the term.

Somehow? I don't think it cares.

No need. You'll do that soon enough all by yourself I suspect.

Besides? You haven't done anything "wrong", and you're too stupid to figure
out how to break a frame.

No more need be said.
I don't think it stupidity TJ I think its unwillingness or lack of time to
learn, just cos you've learnt how to break a frame doesn't make you
intelligent, in the same way me knowing what "on the blag" means and you not
doesn't make you stupid.

Sid Ismail

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:04:05 GMT, "MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk"

: Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for getting
: rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

The pop-ups and banners are implicit agreed upon when you host your site
there. Don't cheat the system.

Start paying.

Sid

Hywel

I don't think it stupidity TJ I think its unwillingness or lack of time to
learn, just cos you've learnt how to break a frame doesn't make you
intelligent, in the same way me knowing what "on the blag" means and you not
doesn't make you stupid.

TJ does qualify for "Prick of the Month", however.

Whitecrest

Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for getting
rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

Why not just spend a few bucks and get a real website?

Stephen

In MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk <[email protected]> expounded:
:: Hi,
::
:: Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for
:: getting rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.
::
:: I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find it.
:: Thanks
:: --
:: MagicFreebiesUK
:: http://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk