Quick Question

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Neal, Jul 2, 2004.

  1. Neal

    Neal Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:04:05 GMT, MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk
    <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for
    > getting
    > rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.
    >
    > I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find it.
    > Thanks

    If you get caught circumventing the way your space gets paid for, you'll
    be booted. Not wise at all.

    Best way to avoid banners and popups you don't want is to pony up the
    measly $100 a year and get your own domain name and server space. Far
    cheaper than some hack to get around advertisement on a free site when you
    consider that your hosting will constantly be in jeopardy, and you're just
    waiting to get caught and taken down.
    Neal, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Neal

    Kris Guest

    In article <VcjFc.214$>,
    "MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk" <> wrote:

    > Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for getting
    > rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

    So you can rip your free host off? Go find a summer job, so you can pay
    for a lousy 20 bucks domain.

    --
    Kris
    <> (nl)
    Kris, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Neal

    TJ Guest

    Neal <> wrote:

    > On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:04:05 GMT, MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for
    > > getting
    > > rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.
    > >
    > > I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find
    > > it. Thanks

    > If you get caught circumventing the way your space gets paid for,
    > you'll be booted. Not wise at all.
    >
    > Best way to avoid banners and popups you don't want is to pony up the
    > measly $100 a year and get your own domain name and server space. Far
    > cheaper than some hack to get around advertisement on a free site
    > when you consider that your hosting will constantly be in jeopardy,
    > and you're just waiting to get caught and taken down.

    b-b-BUT! ... He's like, "MagicFreebiesUK" and stuff.

    How can he be expected to work his "magic" with sensible replies such as
    this?
    TJ, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Neal

    Neal Guest

    On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:43:31 GMT, MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk
    <> wrote:

    > sorry, exactly TJ I'm always on the blag and i'm pretty goddam magic at
    > it
    > too, i take it these sites are pretty hot onto these sort of "crimes"
    > then?

    Posting your reply to your own post instead of the post you're actually
    replying to is a crime against conversation.
    Neal, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Hi,

    Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for getting
    rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

    I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find it.
    Thanks
    --
    MagicFreebiesUK
    http://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk
    Free Stuff for the UK!!!
    MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Neal

    Dylan Parry Guest

    MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk wrote:

    > i take it these sites are pretty hot onto these sort of "crimes" then?

    Theft is theft. Don't try to belittle a crime just because it's only a
    "measly banner" that you are trying to remove.

    --
    Dylan Parry
    Dylan Parry, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Neal

    TJ Guest

    MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk <> wrote:

    > "Neal" <> wrote in message

    > > On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 20:43:31 GMT, MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk
    > > <> wrote:
    > >

    > > > sorry, exactly TJ I'm always on the blag and i'm pretty goddam
    > > > magic at it
    > > > too, i take it these sites are pretty hot onto these sort of
    > > > "crimes" then?

    What the hell does, "on the blag" mean? I'm not familiar with the term.

    > > Posting your reply to your own post instead of the post you're
    > > actually replying to is a crime against conversation.

    Somehow? I don't think it cares.

    > Take me down!!

    No need. You'll do that soon enough all by yourself I suspect.

    Besides? You haven't done anything "wrong", and you're too stupid to figure
    out how to break a frame.

    No more need be said.
    TJ, Jul 2, 2004

    MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk, Jul 2, 2004

    MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk, Jul 2, 2004
  10. "TJ" <> wrote in message
    > MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk <> wrote:
    >
    > > "Neal" <> wrote in message

    > What the hell does, "on the blag" mean? I'm not familiar with the term.
    >
    > > > Posting your reply to your own post instead of the post you're
    > > > actually replying to is a crime against conversation.

    > Somehow? I don't think it cares.
    >
    > > Take me down!!

    > No need. You'll do that soon enough all by yourself I suspect.
    >
    > Besides? You haven't done anything "wrong", and you're too stupid to

    figure
    > out how to break a frame.
    >
    > No more need be said.

    I don't think it stupidity TJ I think its unwillingness or lack of time to
    learn, just cos you've learnt how to break a frame doesn't make you
    intelligent, in the same way me knowing what "on the blag" means and you not
    doesn't make you stupid.
    MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk, Jul 2, 2004
  11. Neal

    Sid Ismail Guest

    <> wrote:

    : Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for getting
    : rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

    The pop-ups and banners are implicit agreed upon when you host your site
    there. Don't cheat the system.

    Start paying.

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Jul 2, 2004
  12. Neal

    Hywel Guest

    In article <StkFc.460$>,
    MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk says...
    > > No need. You'll do that soon enough all by yourself I suspect.
    > >
    > > Besides? You haven't done anything "wrong", and you're too stupid to

    > figure
    > > out how to break a frame.
    > >
    > > No more need be said.
    > >

    > I don't think it stupidity TJ I think its unwillingness or lack of time to
    > learn, just cos you've learnt how to break a frame doesn't make you
    > intelligent, in the same way me knowing what "on the blag" means and you not
    > doesn't make you stupid.

    TJ does qualify for "Prick of the Month", however.

    --
    Hywel

    Big Brother Petition - Better TV Wanted!
    http://www.petitiononline.com/BBFlood/
    Hywel, Jul 2, 2004
  13. "Hywel" <> wrote in message
    > In article <StkFc.460$>,
    > MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk says...
    > > > No need. You'll do that soon enough all by yourself I suspect.
    > > >
    > > > Besides? You haven't done anything "wrong", and you're too stupid to

    > > figure
    > > > out how to break a frame.
    > > >
    > > > No more need be said.
    > > >

    > > I don't think it stupidity TJ I think its unwillingness or lack of time

    > > learn, just cos you've learnt how to break a frame doesn't make you
    > > intelligent, in the same way me knowing what "on the blag" means and you

    not
    > > doesn't make you stupid.

    > TJ does qualify for "Prick of the Month", however.
    >
    > --
    > Hywel
    >
    > Big Brother Petition - Better TV Wanted!
    > http://www.petitiononline.com/BBFlood/

    Atleast the "Better than Everyone Else Award"
    MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk, Jul 3, 2004
  14. Neal

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <VcjFc.214$>,
    says...
    > Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for getting
    > rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.

    Why not just spend a few bucks and get a real website?

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com
    Whitecrest, Jul 3, 2004
  15. Neal

    Stephen Guest

    In news:VcjFc.214$,
    MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk <> expounded:
    :: Hi,
    ::
    :: Does anyone know if there is a website which displays the codes for
    :: getting rid of banners and popups for free web hosting sites.
    ::
    :: I remember finding one a while back but haven't been able to find it.
    :: Thanks
    :: --
    :: MagicFreebiesUK
    :: http://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk