    are working on.

    Thanks,
    Dan Mayer
    Dan Mayer, Jun 2, 2008

  2. Dan Mayer

    Dan Mayer Guest

    I just wanted to let everyone know that we have finally published the
    results of the survey... Thanks to anyone that took the time to fill it
    out. We ended up with some interesting information about the Ruby
    development scene.

    http://devver.net/blog/2008/06/the-results-of-our-ruby-development-survey/

    Thanks again,
    Dan