Quick! Simple method for editing a nested datagrid!

Roy

;)

Is there one? I have no trouble displaying a nested datagrid with the
"edit" button, but when push comes to shove, the edit fails.

Sources online seem to indicate that the only way to accomplish editing
is the bizaare, esoteric use of .ascx pages and user controls... please
tell me this isn't so. If anyone out there has any experience with
editing a nested dg, PLEASE let me know how you accomplished this!

Displaying a nested grid is so simple, you'd think editing it wouldn't
require that much additional coding...