Quick survey on tools to increase quality in Java/J2EE developments & bet to win Champagne

Discussion in 'Java' started by marc.rambert@gmail.com, Mar 15, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I am in the process of creating a new business and to refine my
    business idea I am doing an international survey.
    This survey assesses which tools are used today in software
    developments to assess/increase their quality,

    You need only 3 minutes to answer and your will:

    1/ Get the results of this survey with you so you will know what are
    the current practices all over the world

    2/ Be astonished by information on viral marketing and how it works: as
    I use it to spread the word about my survey,
    using mainly my friends, their friends, etc. So you will know how fast
    it's spread, where and which media are the bests,etc.

    3/ Have a chance to win a magnum of champagne by betting on how many
    people will reply to my questionnaire.

    To answer: http://membres.lycos.fr/monquestionnaire/

    All the details on my blog: http://1-2-3-go.typepad.com/

    Thanks for you help and please ask your friends working involved in
    software development to answer.

    Marc

    , Mar 15, 2006