Quick update on IronRuby status

John Lam (DLR)

I know we haven't pushed out some new sources in a while now. My apologies.

We were hacking a lot of things into IronRuby for our RubyConf demo, and we=
're now spending the time here to make sure that they're implemented the ri=
ght way. We're now back to a clean state in our internal repository and we'=
re working on integrating the new features that we showed into the codebase=
It might take a few more days before we get to another known good state, =
at which point we'll push out a new source code drop to SVN.

Thanks,
-John