    has like 30 fields. Do I have to MANUALLY add the BoundField's ONE at a
    time??? Or is there an easier way?

    Thanks...

    Bobby Edward, Oct 5, 2008

  2. There is an easier way: don't UNCHECK "Auto-generate fields."

    If you have a good reason for unchecking the option that you say you want,
    perhaps you should explain yourself.

    --
    Jonathan Wood
    SoftCircuits Programming

    Jonathan Wood, Oct 5, 2008

  3. Bobby Edward

    Bobby Edward Guest

    Re: Quick way to add all BoundFields?

    > automatically, or do it manually...
    >
    > What are you actually trying to achieve here...?

    I want to add custom titles, some formatting, set some properties (ie width,
    etc), convert a few to template fields, etc...

    Bobby Edward, Oct 5, 2008