Quickbooks

Stephen Chapman

Has anyone Implemented the Quickbooks COM object in Python. If so can
you give me
an Idea of where to begin.
Thanks

viglen

Has anyone Implemented the Quickbooks  COM object in Python.  If so can
you give me
an Idea of where to begin.
Thanks

Have you tried to contact the customer support team?
I have used them many times and they are very helpful.
They have different levels of support members to help even the most
complicated questions and problems regarding their POS Software.

1-888-320-7276
QuickBooks: Basic, Pro and Premier and Customer Manager

1-800-348-0254
QuickBooks: Point of Sale

1-866-340-QBES
QuickBooks: Enterprise Solutions

1-800-881-2079
QuickBooks: Simple Start Desktop Edition

Hours of Operation:1
(Pacific time)

Point of Sale:
Mon-Fri 6 A.M. to 8 P.M.