Quickie: Printing out code?

Roy

Hey all,

This should be simple, but I'm finding it surprisingly difficult...
Isn't there a way to take a whole .NET project and print out all the
code for it in a simple fashion? Going page by page seems kinda
redundant...

Thanks

Dirc Khan-Evans

Roy said:
Hey all,

This should be simple, but I'm finding it surprisingly difficult...
Isn't there a way to take a whole .NET project and print out all the
code for it in a simple fashion? Going page by page seems kinda
redundant...

Thanks

The real question to ask is why on earth you would want to print out
your code? Are you an insomniac or something looking for bedtime
reading?

#;-)

Dirc