    Article posted with Web Developer's USENET Archiv
    http://www.1-script.com/forum
    comp.lang.perl.misc - 24119 messages and counting

    sking, Mar 22, 2005

  2. sking <> wrote:

    Please pick one posting address and stick with it.

    > I have a flatfile database. | symbol is the delimiter. How does one read
    > this file and repopulate the fields in a html form with 325 fields?
    >
    > I can get it into a hash. But what after that?

    Write a loop that iterates over the hash and emits the proper HTML.

    If you are having trouble writing the loop, post the code you've
    tried so far to this newsgroup and we will help you fix it.

    If you are having trouble determining what the proper HTML is,
    post to some newsgroup about HTML.

    --
    Tad McClellan SGML consulting
    Perl programming