Quiz/multiple choice resources

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Web Developer, Jun 26, 2003.

  1. Hi there!

    I'm looking for quiz/multiple choice questions on the following topics:

    - xsl
    - schemas
    - middleware
    - J2EE
    - mvc architecture
    - struts
    - dbc
    - e-commerce security

    If anyone has resources to these then please kindly share it with me and
    anyone else who needs it.

    Thanks in advance

    Regards
    WD