QWebView: Get coordinates of an element and simulate a relative tothis position.

Discussion in 'Python' started by Gelonida, Feb 19, 2011.

  1. Gelonida

    Gelonida Guest

    WHht I wondered is following:

    Let's assume I use a QWebView,

    As soon as the page is loaded ( loadFinished signal)
    I'd like to identify a certain element with findFirstElement(), get
    it's coordinates (and size) calculate some related coordinates (for
    example 20 pixel above the top left corner of this element
    and clcik there.

    SO my questions:
    - how can I get the coordinate of an element, that I found with
    findFirstElement()
    - how can I click in the browser window relative to the coordinate
    previously obtained

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions ideas.

    Gelonida, Feb 19, 2011