R: rubygems undefined method 'loaded_from=' for nil::NilClass

Petrucci Fabio

You are right... the command was :

# gem install log4r-1.0.5.gem

now running this command:

# gem list --traceback gives...

ERROR: While executing gem ... (OptionParser::InvalidOption)
invalid option: --traceback

gem version is:

# gem -v
0.7.0